Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Ideally, we are looking for individuals who have experience in the business world and who know what it takes to be successful.
This will include the following:
- ability to develop and execute a business plan.
- an entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to work hard and achieve results.
- someone who wants to be part of a franchise team.
- ability to manage finances including an understanding of business financial statements.
- an acceptable credit history. sufficient assets to invest in and maintain the business
It should be between 2000 and 4000 sq. ft.
Most likely you’ll start with 3-4 part time attendants.
We will give you profiles for the type of people you need to hire. We have a full section covering staffing in the operations manual. There are job descriptions, roles & responsibilities and even sample employments ads.
Monday—Sunday, 7:00 AM — 10:00 PM
Typically start employees at min wage. Or, min wage plus $1. They also get 5% of the WDF (wash, dry, fold) ticket and all tips.
We have 2 full time employees that have been with us for 4 years. The 2 part time employees have been with us 6 months
77% self-serve laundry, 23% WDF
The vast majority of the customers are repeat. In fact, we have some that have been coming since the week we opened (we still see our 1st customer)